Thursday, January 8, 2015

Welcome!

Hello!  I don't know who is already viewing this page, but this is going to be the home of my Here Come The Brides fanfiction in the coming weeks.  I love writing and I'm in the midst of a novel, but I'm also addicted to my old westerns and Here Come the Brides is one of my favorites.  I'll be updating every week until Season 3 is completed...  then I might move on to Season 4.  This is my attempt at satisfying some discomfort at the fact that they dropped the show just as the meatier episodes began airing.

Of course, I own nothing and my disclaimer is that this is written for pure enjoyment and practice.  No copyright infringement is intended.


1 comment:

  1. Hi - this is a very interesting plot. Are you going to post the story? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete